Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yep! I use punctuation in mobile blogs.

I can't believe I'm writing a mobile blog right now. Why? Because I'm at church. Thats right I am writing a blog at church when I usually won't even text at church. It's just that I am frustrated plus Liz wants me to blog more. Why is looking for a church SO hard? Why won't God just tell me where it is He wants me to go? He didn't have a problem telling me where He didn't want me to be last year. I've been visiting churches for 5 Sundays now and I still don't know where i'm going to go or better yet where I should go. I was hoping I would know by now but since I don't, my goal is to know by Thanksgiving break. Why? So I can enjoy my home church while I'm home and when come back having a church instead of resuming my search. I wish that my home church was here. :( Ok, I am going to try to put this sad/negative attitude behind me and trust God to provide me with a church and the assurence that i'm supposed to go there just like He did 7+ years ago when He blessed me with my home church. :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

don't worry! God will show the right church at the right time =]