I love being at home, I get to have the good old r&r and tons of fun. My mom and I are making some yummy pizza (sorry liz) when I accidently made a peace sign. It had blog written all over it...kind of lol! I knew if I passed this blog moment up my roomie would be disappointed especially since shes missing out on my pizza. Well I just thought id share my creative moment... You should of seen my sandWITCHES earlier! Lol :)

5 comments:
hahahaha! thanks for blogging this! and your PEACE of pizza definitely looks yummy! did you eat an extra slice for me? =]
I actually thought that when I was REALLY full and eating one anyways! Plus I needed to keep the peace I didnt want ww3 to happen over pizza if it didnt happen over the cookies! lol!
how cute! :D looks yummy :)
Thanks Amy!!!
haha that is funny. You should copyright this and make millions of dollars. You could open up your own pizza chain, "Peace of Pizza." You can attract all the hippies,the liberals who want world peace, and peace gurus. Plus, all the pizza lovers! That post was funny! You better switch that major to business! lol
Post a Comment