Well, i've been tagged a number of times, and I am finally giving in.
So, here I go...
1.My first name is French, my middle name is Irish, and my last name is Mexican.
2.I am more than ½ Mexican and Indian combined, but I have no color…. And I sunburn really bad…really easy!
3.My hair is naturally curly, and I usually hate that.
4.I’m not an open person and I don’t really know why. I also have a big problem confronting and saying no.
5.I love salty snacks more than sweet and I fall in and out of love with Cheez-its.
6.I play the flute, and used to play the Base Clarinet and I used to be in ColorGuard.
7.I was born two almost 3 month early they had to make sure my lungs were fully developed before they let my mom give birth to me.
8.I went to Russia this past summer and I miss it tons and hope to go back there someday.
9.I don’t like Burger King but I love their chicken fries, but they taste better when I eat them with my roomie. Lol!
10.I like to write poetry and stuff. But I don’t really like to blog, I have a lot of ideas for blog, but rarely do them; that drives my roomie insane.
11.My best friend/sister in the whole wide world is NICOLE MICHELLE EDNEY! I love her, my “bro in-law” and niece/ God Daughter.
12.When I need to tell people important things I write them out better than trying to say them.
13.I work at the CBU Counseling Center (it will be 2 Years on the 7th) and I love it. I love all the people I work with. Ask me who my favorite is…I don’t have one I have 36 (That’s including some that left us).
14.I am double majoring, I am taking 20 units this semester, and I think I am going to do a dual masters…I know I am crazy. (Dr. Lewis and Dr. Stokes are my fav. professor.).
15.I’m a “touchy feely” person, but for some reason I don’t like to cuddle (sorry Liz). Part of my “touch feelyness” (I like making up words) is that I love hugging people, but its awkward when people that know that, tell people that don’t know me, and they want a hug.
16.I really do have the “gift” of empathy…it sucks sometimes.
17.I talk in my sleep, usually when I am tired.
18.I have had lots of dreams come true…not in life, the kind you have when you sleep.
19.I LOVE LOVE LOVE kids, and I cant wait to have my own. I once raised preemie twins for 4 months…actually a pretty sad story.
20.I love Tweety Bird and Mickey Mouse…I hate Mini.
21.I want to write a bucket list.
22.I am allergic to citrusy things or things with lots of acid and I’m also allergic codeine.
23.People like my cell message and most of them start talking to it because they think I answered.
24.I finally have a mentor…and she is absolutely amazing!!! =)
25.I absolutely LOVE CBU and I can’t imagine being anywhere else. This year is the best year ever, even though academically and time wise it sucks. It has to be the best otherwise I might/ might have dropped out.

Well, theres more about me than you ever probably wanted to know. If not...ask away and maybe I will answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment