I don't usually blog and I certainly don't mobile blog very often but this is a special occasion. :) So its a long story some people in my life joke with me that im going to marry someone named Jared/Jarred and most of them are convinced im at least going to marry someone who's name at least starts with a J. Well today I went to the Christian book store with Ashley and I was looking at the name card thingys...you know with the meaning on it; because my beautiful Mama Colleena and I were talking about them on Friday. Anyways the are all in alphabetical order except 2. They were in a semi-empty row and right next to each other. Guess what they were...
VERY FUNNY... Liz you were there not too long ago did you set that up or call lol!!

5 comments:
BAHAHAHA
THIS is Ironic and Hilariously wierd all at the same time! :D hahaa :)
love you yvonne :)
lol!
Love you too!!
totally set that up! haha, NOT! yvonne, you know i am not that smart! lol.
LOL. So, do you know a Jared yet? Love you!
Actually yes....but NO WAY!!! LOL!!!
Love ya too!
P.S. Did you watch my Russia slide show yet?
Post a Comment