Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are looking forward to one of my usual upbeat, possibly funny blogs because it is not; but just as life itself, it can’t always be happy. Sorry to put you guys through this, but I really need to vent.
Due to some realizations I have come to both through the Beth Moore study I am doing (Loving Well) and life itself, I have been trying to be a more open person, and break down some of the walls I have built up. In other words, I just want to be a more real person all around.
Well, today I have hit a bump in the road. Someone that I really trusted has broken my trust for them before, but it wasn’t really a big deal because I didn’t tell him/her too much. Sadly my view of them has slowly started to…disintegrate, and today it…shattered!!
I just cannot believe how some people can be so inconsiderate, rude, down right “dirty”...I am at a loss for words to describe to you what I mean. The sad thing is is that this person calls him/herself a…Christian. I really didn’t want to say that in case a non-Christian reads my blog, but it’s the truth. So if you are a non- Christian please know that we do mess up to, but we are not all bad people. We are far from what God is and are to strive to be more like Him, but it is work.
Anyways, it was just a sad sad day, but I know that even this will work out for good. I know that through this God can teach me forgiveness among many other things. Praise the Lord, Halleluiah, Amen!!!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!
2 comments:
awwwww roomie!
i hope you know that you can always trust me! i love youuuu!
Awe Liz thank you sooo much!!! I love you TONS roomie face. Last night I really wanted a roomie hug!
Post a Comment