Sunday, November 29, 2009

R.I.P. Old n' Faithful KSwiss

Well, i'm breaking my lack of blogs with a blog about an old pair of shoes. There weren't just any pair of old shoes. There were my KSwiss. I bought my senior year... Of High school. So that means they have been with me for... 4 1/2 years. (whoa I feel old)! They have stayed strong the whole time and finally got a little weak this summer. :( They ripped out this semester and recently started talking to me so I knew it was time...to let them go. I got some replacements today and put these old guys to rest. It was a sad walk to the dumpster. But it was long overdue. Please have a moment of silence in remembrence of my dear old n' faithful KSwiss! Thank you!

3 comments:

Liz said...

we should have had a funeral. we could have put them in a box and buried them underneath the christmas tree on the front lawn!!

i'll miss you, old 'n faithful kswiss!!

Unknown said...

That's a long time for a pair of shoes, girl!!! I miss you! Next time you visit Alta... you'll have to come see us, too!!! Love you! Got plans for after college yet?

Yvonne said...

Not sure when I will see Alta again, I need to just come and see you. Or you can come to my graduation May 1st. Plan a trip to D-land with the kids or something. =] Plans for after college, more school of course. I am going for a double masters. WOOT WOOT. AHHHH! lol!