Dear ________,
Why do you hate me so? I am not sure when this all started. I know we never had the best relationship but I do not know who is to blame. I have been attempting to keep my distance from you, but still you attack me every chance you get. You are starting to negatively affect many of my other relationships and limit my enjoyment of things I once loved. When I try to make things work, oh how I have tried, you attack. Due to your most recent attacks, I can no longer go to a Starbucks or Jamba Juice without fear. As if that is not bad enough, you have even attacked me in my own home. I have had it, but I do not know what to do!
At Wits End,
Yvonne
~
~*
~*»
~*» ×
~*» × •
~*» × • ≈
~*» × • ≈ à
~*» × • ≈
~*» × •
~*» ×
~*»
~*
~
Who is my enemy you may ask? My enemy is…

I’ve never really liked it, but recently I discovered I am allergic to it, thanks to some help from Detective Mama Colleen and the good ol’ internet! I am not sure if maybe I never liked it because I was allergic to it or if the allergy developed later. Anyway, I used to randomly get these red, sore, dry patches of skin that burn all over my face, especially around my mouth. Colleen noticed and was trying to help me figure out what it was from. For months I switched soaps and lotions; thinking it was because of my sensitive skin, with no avail. One day Colleen told me she though maybe it was a food allergy and I should watch what I eat well I did. Eventually I noticed that when I drank milk or ate anything with a large amount in it I would “break out” and my stomach would be really upset. I looked up information about Milk allergies on the internet and found these two symptoms on every site. 1) Upset stomach and 2) Skin rash, often around the mouth. So I stopped consuming dairy, but missed it so much I started eating cheese, yogurt and a few other things again. Well, I was fine. It was just milk. I’ve tried soy, I don’t mind it in my Jamba Juice or Starbucks but I can’t take it by itself. Which is ok because I never really drank milk by itself anyway, but I must say I do miss cereal or having a few sips after something really sweet. Oh well, I like a happy face and stomach better. Nest step: Vitamin D…I don’t want brittle bones. Lol!
4 comments:
just buy a bottle of lactose free milk and then that way you can still have cereal! that's what my mom does! :)
I'll have to try it. I hope it is just the lactose part that bothers me lol!
Have you ever tried almond milk? I'm lactose intolerant and I've become quite fond of almond and soy milk. :)
I haven't! I will have to try that! MmmMmmm! Thanks Kristin!
Post a Comment