Well, I wanted to post a really emo status right now, but I figured that's not a very good example to the people I'm supposed to be a leader for. So I decided I would vent a little on here since I don't do that very often.
I am really frustrated and overwhelmed right now; most of the reasons being because of myself. I am really starting to regret the walls I have put up and the image that has been reflected because of it. Now I see the many "wonderful" friends I have, and the many ways I have hindered the relationships that really matter (in ways I never thought would be negative).
Way to go Yvonne (Self)!...Good Luck!!
2 comments:
i love you even with your walls!
(maybe it's cuz i talk enough for the both of us!)
i hope your overwhelmingness (is that a word?) goes away! it makes me sad when my roomie is frustrated!
Thanks!
P.S. I wonder if you would love me without my walls...since you talk enough for the both of us.
Post a Comment