Today was so much fun and tomorrow is going to be too.
So after Liz and I's long day (that went by too fast) we decided to go to McEd's and grad a Coffee and a cone. When we arrived back at school we were talking about how close we got this weekend and than I said something really funny and Liz started cracking up. After a couple mins the laughing stopped and I looked over and my roomie was choking. I freaked out and I couldnt help her. After I realized she was ok I started laughing again and when she didnt die and could breath again, she did too. Yay!
Lesson of the day...you cant laugh if you are not breathing, and laughing is good for you so breathe. Or vice versa...I guess (breathing is over-rated!!)
1 comment:
yup!! we allllllllllll know laughing is the reason for breathing! =]
love you roomie!
Post a Comment