Monday, June 1, 2009

June is Full of Fun...

MY COUNTDOWNS

I am sooo excited for my roomie to come and visit. I have been to her house a TON of times, now she gets to come to mine. I can't wait for her to meet my family, riends, and Church family, and visa versa. We are going to have a blast!!!!

Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!


This is supposed to be a "special" birthday, but it feels like any other B-Day, and I don't mind. I know that I am going to have a fun time...and I don't even need alcohol for that. =]

Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!



I HATE this drive and I have to do it all the time, but it should be fun since Liz is driving with me. Once in So-Cal I have a few things planned that will be fun. I get to see some fam (sis, bro, niece, aunt, uncle, cuz'z ect.) I also get to see myy Mama Colleen, which I can't wait for, I miss her TONS, and hopefully I will get to see some other CBU peeps.

Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!


I love FOCUS sooooo much and I can't wait to help out at a Step Ahead and meet some Freshmen, hopefully I will meet some of Haley and I's girls.

Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!


Once again the drive...but it will be fun with Jessica. We will probably listen to some Beth Moore on the way to get fired up to see her at the end of the month.

Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!


Now comes the weekend I cannot wait for. Jessica, my church and I are going to see Beth Moore speak. She is soooo amazing and I can't wait to hear about what God has been teaching her. I know that I will learn a lot and grow closer to God through it. Plus I can't wait to see her face when we surprise her with a big gift basket.

Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!


I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's how i feel about this =]

and...

you blogged! i am proud of you!

Yvonne said...

Thanks Liz. lol!

Jeni Lee said...

I think this should have been titled Countdown Galore! :-)

Yvonne said...

Jeni-Mom you know what I think youre right!!!

Hillary Clarendon said...

Wow! so many countdowns! I am happy that you are so excited for the step ahead.. I always loved those! :)

Yvonne said...

Yea I am!!!!!! =]

Esp. since last year I couldn't go since I live so far away. I honestly jumped for joy when I realized a Step Ahead was during my trip. =]